Saturday, February 24, 2018

Elsa Coronation Dress [Overview]

I know this blog has been disused for years, but I've been inspired to write about my latest sewing project - Elsa's coronation dress from Frozen! While not nearly as memorable as her sparkling blue ice dress, I love it a lot more.

Image result for elsa coronation dress

There are 4 main pieces of the costume:

  • Bodice
  • Skirt
  • Long-sleeve shirt
  • Cape
There are also smaller details like the gloves and the hair (I'll be using a wig).

I'll write a separate blog post about each one, as well as the materials I used for each. 

This website was an excellent reference, with tons of closeup pictures of all the details of her costume:

I hope you find my summary useful for your costume-making experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment